I’m a professional graphic artist specialising in computer games. Previously I worked for more than eight years as lead graphic designer for Walt Disney’s mobile game studio in Prague. During my time with Disney I had the distinction of working on several award winning titles.
In 2009 I began work as a freelance graphic designer completing projects for leading game studios around the world. I had an opportunity to cooperate with Kiloo (Kiloo – producer of Subway Surfer) on known titles as Lego games or Whac a mole.
Currently I live near Havlickuv Brod in the Czech Republic with my wife and family.
- deep knowledge of game developing processes
- co-operation with project managers, designers, programmers and clients across the world
- preparation and presentation of product proposals for European, Asian and American markets
- working on distance (also as a part of virtual team)
- team leading (years of experience as a team leader)
- analysing new visual trends
- working under heavy time pressure and deadlines
CONNECTIONS AND SOCIAL MEDIA
- Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/vaclavjakubek/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vaclav.jakubek
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/waklaf
- Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/
- skype me: waklaf
” Vaclav is an incredible videogame artist! He is really versatile: he can do pixel art as well as stunning hand-drawings (and even 3D!!!)! But mostly important, he is a great person and someone I really enjoyed to work with for my iOS game I’m currently developing! Really recommended and I’ll work with him again for sure! ”
Federico Fassina 11th, February 2014
27403total visits,41visits today